Thank you very much to Sammy of http://sammysart.wordpress.com/ !
She nominated me for the One Lovely Blog/ Very Inspiring Blogger award, and it’s the first time I ever got nominated for anything online so it really meant a lot to me. You can check out her beautiful drawings and art in her blog above.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Add The One Lovely Blog Award + The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 10 nominees.
- Include this set of rules.
- Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
7 things about me:
1. I have worked making pizza, handcrafting wedding invites, in a gallery and teaching people to develop photos in a darkroom
2. If I ever have a house with a back garden I would love a newfoundland dog.
3. My favourite movie is Annie Hall.
4. One of the luckiest things in my life was walking by a theatre that had previews for Pygmalion with Claire Danes. I was only in New York one more night, had no idea it was on and she’s my favourite actress and it was my birthday, what a great surprise!
5. I love cheesy Christmas movies
6. I collect books about American Indian Art
7. The place I have the happiest childhood memories of is my grandmother’s house in Limerick.
Sammy’s is also one of my top favorites but I figured as she’s already basking in the glory of her award I may as well spread the love. Happy Saturday everyone.